STEADICAM OPERATOR UK
Please call 07956 406 178
Steadicam Operator – Simon Wood
Recent Projects in TV, Film and High-End CommercialsUK Steadicam operator, Simon Wood, is highly experienced and has a proven track record for providing Producers, Directors and DOP’s with the quality of dynamic and creative shots they want and need. He has extensive experience of working in TV, high-end commercials and film, and is recognised for his professionalism, creativity and constant (and much appreciated) good humoured approach to his work.
Simon’s Steadicam Show ReelRecent credited examples of Simon’s Steadicam work include:
– The Times Commercial,
– Making of the Times Commercial,
– River Island Commercial,
– Fiat Commercial,
– TV Commercial for the 2014 Strictly Series and
– Ford, Jaguar and others.
Steadicam & Associated EquipmentAs might be expected of a professional Steadicam operator, Simon carries a full range of Steadicam and associated equipment to cover most eventualities on set. These include his base kit of:
– Full Steadicam package capable of operating with any given camera set up from the largest to the smallest. All associated equipment necessary to guarantee a quality end product. Including the very latest long range HD video sender package and full remote follow focus kit with zoom.
– Gyros are available on request.
– The latest AR Omega Revolution, of which, he is the only operator in the UK to have 2 complete systems enabling him to offer true backup facilities
Together with support and back-up equipment including:
– A purpose-built and very versatile Segway mount which carries both the Steadicam and AR Revolution allowing complete tracking shots from 0 – 12mph. The Segway is able to operate in very confined spaces and areas where traditional tracking vehicles would not be permitted.
Simon is available on +44(0)7956 406 178 or can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org Please feel free to contact him at any time.